Governor Reynolds' latest proclamation within the
State of Public Health Disaster Emergency
- Funerals, Memorial Services and Visitations are permitted.
- Funeral Receptions are permitted.
- When Physical Distancing is not possible, masks should be worn.
Thank you for your kindness and patience through this difficult time.Sincerely,
Sasha Mudlaff & Holly Peterson Miller
Please know that Hamilton's Academy of Grief & Loss is here to support you in anyway we can during this global pandemic. If you are grieving and struggling during this time, please reach out to us.
Children and Funerals During a Global Pandemic
Click here to learn more about our virtual Pet Loss Support Services
Click here to learn more about Online Grief Resources, Podcasts and TEDTalks
Below you will find some helpful resources we have found on a variety of topics related to COVID-19 and grief:
- Eluna Network - Supporting Children and Families Impacted by Grief or Addiction
- Bo's Place
Excellent resources for families and children that are grieving
- Highmark Caring Place resources for families during COVID-19
- The Widowed Parent Podcast
Jenny Lisk has so many great resources for widowed parents as well as COVID-19 resources including this list of grief support organizations that are taking grievers from all over the country into their virtual grief support programs.
If you have any questions or need any additional support please contact us at (515) 697-3666 or HFHAcademy@HamiltonsFuneralHome.com.
Buffy Peters, Director of Hamilton's Academy of Grief & Loss