Grief & Loss
Online Forms & Registrations:
Grief Support in Schools
- The Academy offers school grief groups for school-aged students, providing grieving students the opportunity to connect with thier peers as they learn and grow through thier grief together at school.
- The six-week curriculum aims to help children understand and normalize thier own grief experiences, while also providing tools for coping. Click here for more information on our Grief Group curriculum.
- The Academy is available to respond to crisis situations when a death occurs in the school community.
- The Academy provides and facilitates grief support in a group setting to students and staff alike.
- This service is offered free of charge to any school (pre K-12) in the community.
- The Academy offers training to school faculty and staff for any grade level.
- Training will equip school staff to help grieving children, proving education centered on developmental considerations and practical suggestions for supporting children in grief.
- Professional Training is based on a sliding fee scale.
- The Academy is pleased to offer a variety of printable resources pertaining to children and grief, as well as grief support in schools.